Neoprene Knee Bandage with Boning - Knee brace for patella femoral complaints!
This knee brace is made of neoprene, an extremely pleasant material for during sports. In addition to the thermal effect (heat) that this neoprene knee brace has on the joint, this knee brace also offers firmness and stability to the knee. The ribs on the side of the brace support the ligaments and the opening around the kneecap stabilizes and reduces the load on the patella (kneecap). Ideal for use with patella-femoral complaints during sports!
NB: This knee bandage can be worn both left and right!
Indications for wearing the Thuasne Neoprene Knee Brace with Stiffeners
- Patella femoral complaints (during sports)
- Prevention of ligament injuries (sprains)
- Intra-articular fluid accumulation and swelling in osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Swelling (excess fluid around the joint)
- Slight strain on the knee
- Resuming sports activities
- Weak bands / mild instabilities at the knee
- Chronic instability of the knee
- Can be used preventively
Features and benefits of the Neoprene Knee Support with Stiffeners
- Can be worn on the left or right
- Easy to wash in the machine
- Available up to size XXL
- Very thin profile, so easy to wear under clothing
- Neoprene material
- Very user-friendly
- Compression around the joint
- Support of the kneecap (patella)
- Thermal effect around the joint
Determine your size
The right size is very important. You can determine your size by measuring the size of your knee over the kneecap. You can then find the correct size in the table below. When in doubt, take the smaller of the two sizes. NB: The knee bandage can be worn both left and right!
||Size of the knee
||31 - 33 cm
||34 - 36 cm
||37 - 39 cm
||40 - 42 cm
- Preferably wash the knee bandage by hand or in a laundry net / pillowcase on a delicate wash program. Allow to air dry and do not spin!