Thuasne Neoprene Ankle Bandage - The swim bandage for the ankle!
The Thuasne Sport ankle bandage is an ankle bandage that is worn during sports activities in a wet environment. Think for example of:
- (Kite / wind) surfing
- Water aerobics
- Water polo
This sports ankle bandage encloses the ankle joint using a high-elastic neoprene material. Thanks to the circular compression, the ankle can be easily supported without losing functionality.
Indications Thuasne Sport Ankle Bandage
- Ankle complaints (during sports)
- Preventive use of 'weak ankles'
- Mild instability ankle joint
- Haircut problems
- Chronic instability / Chondropathy
- Early osteoarthritis
- Edema / moisture around the ankle
- Ankle overload
Benefits and features Thuasne Sport Ankle bandage
- Safe support of the ankle joint
- May get wet, thanks to the neoprene
- Compression around the ankle joint
- Stool and pain relief of the ankle joint
- Anatomical fit for comfort and safety
How to measure
To be able to use the Thuasne Sport Ankle Bandage, correct sizing is very important. To choose the right size you need to measure the ankle size (see image above). You can then choose the correct size in the table below.
||19 - 20 cm
||21 - 22 cm
||23 - 24 cm
||25 - 27 cm
- If you are exactly in between sizes, it is best to order the smaller of the two
- You can wash this bandage by hand or on a delicate washing program (do not spin, but let it air dry)