Thuasne ManuRhizo Form'it - Customization at your fingertips!
The Thuasne ManuRhizo Form'it is the perfect wrist / thumb brace if you have an inadequate fit with your current brace or if you have reduced comfort thanks to excellent bone parts. You can easily tailor this splint at home. All you need for this is a container with warm water and a thermometer.
Rheumatoid arthritis (Rheumatism)
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
After wrist sprain
Treatment after a wrist fracture
Features and benefits
Rigid support thanks to the thermoplastic deformable material
Can be used on the left or right
Easy to wash
Most economical form of customization
How to measure?
Measure the width of the palm for the correct size
Width of the palm (in cm)
6 - 7.5 cm
7.5 - 9 cm
9 - 10.5 cm
The ManuRhizo Form'it can be used both left and right
How to dock
1. Heat the water between 67 and 72 degrees Celsius
2. Invert the pre-cut shape for a left or right model
3. Immerse the pre-cut shape into the supplied plastic bag until the material becomes malleable over its entire surface
4. Remove the heated pre-cut mold from the plastic bag
Check the temperature of the material before placing it on the skin!
5. Place the material on the forearm. The orthosis forms according to the matching image. Use the fingertips to properly position and shape the material. Work calmly, but without hesitation. It takes 3 to 5 minutes for the material to harden. If the shape is not good, go back to step 3 and start over. This is not at the expense of the quality of the material!
6. Place the Velcro straps on the shaped orthosis.
Always close the Velcro strips after use. In this way they will wear less quickly
You can wash the brace by hand with a mild detergent and then let it air dry. Do not spin and do not place on a heat source
Do not expose the product to temperatures above 40 degrees Celsius to avoid deformation
Regularly clean the orthosis with cold (<30 degrees Celsius) soapy water and let it air dry
This product cannot be returned after deformation.