Thuasne Lombafirst Back Brace - Flexible support for minor back pain!
Pain in the lower back (the lumbar spine) is a common complaint by many physiotherapists. With nonspecific back pain, the back can feel painful and cramped. Complaints can get worse while working or performing everyday activities such as bending over. A back strap is an effective solution for this. This Thuasne Lombafirst in particular is very suitable for the aforementioned back problems. The flexible ribs provide light support and the elastic material provides good compression. The spine is relieved and the muscles in the back are less likely to cramp. You retain your flexibility while performing your daily work. The breathable Combitex material ensures that the band can be worn directly on the skin all day long.
A comfortable and flexible back strap, ideal for light non-specific back complaints!
Indications Thuasne Lombafirst Back brace
- Non-specific back pain
- Acute back pain
- Cramped muscles
- Degenerative back pain
- Mild to moderate back pain
- Irritated joints in the spine
Properties and advantages Thuasne Lombafirst Back brace
- Flexible support for the spine, thanks to flexible ribs
- Compression and firmness in the abdomen and back
- Crossed elastic bands provide functional muscle stimulation at the back
- Can be worn directly next to the skin thanks to comfortable and breathable Combitex material
- Easy to put on and put on tension with the 'fastening strap'
- Handy loop where you can put your hand in to tension the back strap
- Height of the back strap is 21 or 26 cm at the back, +/- 17 cm at the front.
How do I measure the Lombafirst Back Brace?
Determining the correct size is important for optimal support. You can easily do this yourself by taking the circumference of the waist at the level of the navel. The correct size is indicated in the size chart below. When in doubt between two sizes, it is best to choose the smaller
of the two.
||60 - 80 cm
||90 - 110 cm
- You can wear the Thuasne Lombafirst Back Brace directly on bare skin. However, do you not like this on the skin? Then wear a shirt or shirt under the back brace for comfort.
- The back brace provides constant support and proprioception. This reduces pain, helps as a posture reminder and prevents extreme movements in the lower back.
- Use the special finger loops and hand loops when putting on. These ensure ease of putting on and precise adjustment.