Thuasne Ligaflex Pro Wrist Brace
This wrist brace from Thuasne is a handy wrist brace for people with reduced hand function. The wrist brace is easy to put on and take off with the handy 'quick-lace-system'. This tire system is integrated in the wrist brace and can be pulled on with one hand and then fastened by micro Velcro.
Indications Wrist brace Ligaflex Pro Thuasne
- Wrist overload
- Pain on the wrist
- Osteoarthritis in the wrist
- Rheumatism in the wrist
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- Other indications where the wrist needs to be immobilized
Features and benefits of the Ligaflex Pro Wrist Brace
- Easy in use
- Easy to put on with one hand
- Provides optimum support
- Nowhere cheaper!
- Easy to wash and keep clean
- Can be worn both left and right!
How to measure the Ligaflex Pro Wrist Brace
The Thuasne Ligaflex Pro Wrist Brace is available in 2 sizes. You determine the size by measuring the size of your wrist at the narrowest point. You can then determine the size in the table below.
Note: If in doubt between two sizes, we recommend that you choose the largest version.
||13 - 17 cm
||17 - 23 cm
- Did you know that!? This wrist brace is also available in a version with a thumb piece; the Thuasne Ligaflex Pro Plus Wrist and thumb brace in one!
- Always close the Velcro straps after use to prevent dirt from getting caught in the Velcro!
- It is best to simply wash this product with a hand wash. Then allow this product to dry on a drying rack, not on a heater or in the dryer.
Product video Thuasne Ligaflex Pro Wrist Brace