Want to buy Thuasne Elbow Brace Silistab Epi?
The Thuasne Silistab Epi elbow brace is an anti-epicondylitis bandage with three-double action:
- Vibration damper
The Silistab Epi elbow brace helps with tendon pain, such as the so-called tennis or golfer's elbow (Epicondylitis humerii) and similar muscle and tendon attachment irritations or inflammations and overload complaints of the forearm muscles.
This elbow brace provides a pleasant mechanical relief of the tendon attachment to the elbow by means of the compression. In addition, the stretch on the forearm muscles is also reduced, so that overload is prevented and the pain is reduced.
It is not recommended to use the brace for severe swelling, large bruises, injuries or skin diseases around the elbow.
Indications Thuasne Silistab Epi
- Tennis elbow (Epicondylitis Lateralis)
- Golfer's elbow (Epicondylitis Medialis)
- Recidivism prevention and active support during sports activities
- Support during physical activities
Features and benefits Elbow braces Thuasne
- Elbow bandage with massaging silicone inserts
- Detachable tension strap for pressure regulation
- Comfortable breathable material
- Easy to wear under clothing
How to measure the Silistab Epi Elbow Brace?
The Thuasne Silitab Epi is easy to measure yourself. For this you only need to measure the size of your forearm, 8 cm below your elbow joint. Then view the correct size in the table below. When in doubt between two sizes, we advise you to choose the largest size.
Note: The Silistab Epi Elbow Brace can be worn on both the left and right.
||Forearm circumference 8cm below elbow (in cm)
- Watch the product video of the Thuasne Silistab Epi Elbow Brace on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/embed/o3u1Daqtcok
- Always close the Velcro strips after use to preserve the material.
- Adjust the strap for less or more compression on the forearm muscles. Pay attention! It is a myth to think that when you tighten the belt, the complaints disappear faster.
Product video Thuasne Silistab Epi Elbow Brace