Thuasne Ligaflex Manu - Thumb brace and wrist splint in one!
The Ligaflex Manu is the extended version of the Ligaflex Classic
. This thumb splint has already been widely used in various healthcare institutions for a variety of wrist injuries
. Thanks to the simple Velcro closure, this thumb splint is easy to put on with a limited hand function. In addition, the removable aluminum rib provides firm support and gives the necessary rest to the wrist. The Thuasne Ligaflex Manu is also suitable for use as a night splint for complaints on the thumb and wrist.
Indications Thuasne Ligaflex Manu
- Wrist osteoarthritis
- Thumb arthrosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- After wrist sprain
- Post-treatment after a wrist fracture
Features and benefits Ligaflex Manu Thumb Splint
- Rigid support thanks to the aluminum rib
- Easy to put on with one hand
- Made from a comfortable breathable material
- Easy to wash
- Economical to purchase
How to measure the Ligaflex Manu Thumb Splint Wrist Brace
Measure the size of the wrist for the correct size (see image above).
||Circumference of the wrist (in cm)
||13 - 15 cm
||15.5 - 17.5 cm
||18 - 20 cm
||20.5 - 23 cm
NB: The Thuasne Ligaflex Manu thumb splint wrist splint is available for the left and right hand and in the color black and beige.
- Always close the Velcro strips after use. In this way they will wear less quickly.
- You can wash the wrist brace by hand with a mild detergent and then let it air dry. Do not spin and do not place on a heat source.
- You do not have to remove the aluminum rib during washing.