Thuasne Quatro Rollator - A household name for 30 years!
The Thuasne Quatro walker is a simple and effective walker. A household name and the best-selling rollator in Europe for 30 years. Foldable as standard and equipped with a tray, storage basket and stool holder. Available in blue or gray.
- Balance problems
- Limited walking range
- Rapid fatigue
Features and benefits
- Large wheels, suitable for outdoor use
- Pneumatic tires for extra traction
- Equipped with basket and tray
- Anatomically shaped handles
- Standard walking stick holder
Correct adjustment of your rollator
A walker can be used correctly if it is set correctly. With an incorrectly adjusted walker you run the risk of walking with your shoulders raised, which can result in pain in the neck and shoulders. Fortunately, setting a rollator correctly is very simple:
- Stand up straight and let your arms hang at your sides
- The heart of the handles should be flush with your wrists in this position
- If this is not the case, you can easily adjust the handles higher or lower.
The Thuasne Quatro walker is available in silver and blue.