Want to buy Teyder Wrist splint for the forearm?
The Teyder Wrist Splint is a wrist splint with the highest support class. This is due to the (moldable) aluminum stiffening ribs. The wrist splint has a Velcro closure that is very easy to close with one hand. The wrist splint approaches the stability and support of plaster! In addition, due to its length, the wrist splint provides extra support over the entire wrist joint and the entire forearm. The big advantage of a neoprene wrist splint is that it fits very firmly around the skin, the material is very nice to the skin and the material can also get wet. The wrist splint can be worn on both sides!
Indications Teyder Wrist Splint
- Bruised wrist / broken wrist
- Osteoarthritis of the wrist
- Rheumatism of wrist
- Intense / persistent / long-lasting tennis elbow
- Violent / sustained / long drag golfer's arm
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) (radiating to the fingers)
- Other conditions where you wish to support/stabilize your wrist
Properties and benefits of Teyder wrist splint
- The middle rib can be removed
- Big advantage: Neoprene material!
- Can get wet / wearable in the water
- Simple Velcro closures
- Can be worn day and night
- Easy to put on yourself with one hand
- Total length of splint: 30 cm
- Extra strap around the wrist, for extra stability of the wrist joint
How can you fit the Teyder Wrist Splint?
This product is a universal product (can be worn on both sides) and is available in one size.
- This product is made of neoprene material. Neoprene material may get wet. This makes this neoprene wrist splint extremely suitable for water sports!
- We recommend this product! This product is highly priced by many colleagues, specialists (rheumatologists & orthopedists)! Use it to your advantage!
- Wear this product during the day, during everyday activities for optimal support!