Teyder Wrist Bandage Neoprene - The wrist bandage without restrictions!
Are you looking for good wrist support, but prefer to avoid a stiff wrist brace with hard parts? Then the Teyder Neoprene Wrist Bandage is ideal for you! This neoprene wrist bandage is easy to put on with one hand and has a pain-relieving and preventative effect.
Knowing more? Read more about the properties of the Teyder NEOthermik material.
NB: Due to neoprene material suitable for water sports!
Indication statements Teyder Wrist Bandage Neoprene
- Sprained wrist
- Wrist Osteoarthritis
- Thumb base arthrosis
- Rheumatism complaints wrist
- Thumb base joint instability
- Unstable wrist
- Strained wrist
- Muscle and / or joint complaints wrist
- General wrist complaints
- Can be used post-operatively
Features and benefits Teyder Neoprene Wrist Bandage
- Maintaining freedom of movement
- Does not contain rigid parts
- One size fits all
- Rather suitable for use in water thanks to minimal moisture absorption
- Easy to attach with one hand
- Available in blue and beige
- Protective effect
Unique NEOthermik material properties:
- High quality polychloroprene (Neoprene®)
- Micro-perforated material to prevent sweating
- Neothermal function to increase tissue temperature
- Thermotherapeutic effect
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Relieves pain and promotes recovery
- Cotton terry liner with Aloe Vera micro-capsules
- Odor Stop technology for nourishing, moisturizing and soothing effect on the skin
- Fight odors
Sizing Neoprene Wrist Bandage
The Teyder Wrist Bandage Neoprene is available in blue and beige, and comes in one universal (for right and left) size. One size fits all!
- Make sure you apply the bandage in the correct direction. This means that, after applying around the thumb, you first pull the bandage over the back of the hand. This ensures that the bandage does not pull the thumb in the wrong position and thus reduces the functionality of the hand!
- With regular use in water, this wristband can deteriorate faster in quality. Always let the wrist bandage dry before putting the wrist band on again! We recommend this, among other things, to prevent skin complaints.
- You can easily clean this wrist bandage in a hand wash. Do not use aggressive cleaning agents and allow the product to air dry. This keeps the quality as long as possible!