ProBrace is a young and dynamic company where innovation and customer satisfaction are of paramount importance. Our team of physiotherapists, movement technologists and orthopedic instrument makers is specialized in advising, measuring and supplying high quality (sports) braces, (sports) bandages, (sports) arch supports and (custom) medical corsets. In addition, we produce medical corsets and (sports) arch supports for various orthopedic companies and podiatry practices. Development and innovation is in our blood, which is why ProBrace uses the latest fitting techniques and our team works behind the scenes on various innovative projects in the field of orthopedic technology.
As part of Leuk Orthopedie Techniek BV , we can always provide you with a suitable solution, even if this means customization. All our facilities are scientifically substantiated and / or prove effective from practice. In some specific cases, you may therefore also be eligible for reimbursements from your health insurer. More information about fees can be found here.
The ProBrace online platform was created with the aim of making good tools more affordable and accessible, with quality predominating. When you order a product through our webshop, it is not standard reimbursed by your health insurer, your statutory deductible remains intact and you do not have to pay a more expensive * cluster price that health insurers often use. This is especially desirable if you have not (completely) used up your deductible or have taken out a larger voluntary deductible.
Of course you can also contact us for measuring your provision that you want to have reimbursed by your health insurer. Make an appointment for this at one of our meeting locations via our contact page. We are happy to make time for you to help you well, so we always work by appointment and you can not just walk in with us. To a consultation are well consult costs associated.
The ProBrace team is always available for questions and / or advice without obligation!
- RP Bioch; Movement Technologist and Physiotherapist
- HAJ Mensch; Movement technologist also working as an orthopedic technologist
- MM Veenhuizen; Physiotherapist
- JE Writer; Movement technologist with specialization in custom medical corsets
- J. Vreeken; Physiotherapist
- R. Bassant; Movement technologist
* Cluster prices: Some insurers use cluster prices. This means that fixed payments are made for certain provisions, regardless of the actual cost price. If you want to know whether your insurance also uses cluster prices, you should check this with your health insurer.