Want to buy Thuasne New Design Quatro Rollator?
The Thuasne New Design Quatro Rollator is the advanced brother of the Thuasne Quatro Rollator . The New Design Quatro Rollator has had a very nice upgrade. The major advantages of this new walker are:
- Lightweight rollator (aluminum): this rollator weighs only 7.9 kg!
- Height adjustable: from 79 - 91.5 cm (arm height)
- The width: no less than 67 cm (standing and walking space between the wheels)
- The width (when folded) : only 23 cm! This makes this walker easy to carry.
- The seat height: is 54 cm (on the seat)
- The seat depth: is 22.5 cm (on the seat)
- A beautiful and handy removable 'shopping bag' bag: up to a weight of 5kg
- Suitable for men & women with a length of 160 - 190cm.
- Suitable for up to 130 kg!
The Quatro Rollators have been a household name in Europe for more than 30 years and the best-selling rollator in Europe (!). The Quatro walker has been tested as best by KASSA!
Indications Thuasne New Design Quatro Rollator
- Balance problems (while walking)
- An insecure feeling (both indoors and outdoors)
- Limited / short walking range
- Rapid fatigue (throughout the body)
Features and benefits New Design Quatro Rollator
- Extra large wheels, suitable for outdoor & indoor use!
- The seat is lined, for extra comfort for the buttocks!
- With handy backrest, to support when you want to sit (short)!
- With handy and ergonomic brakes & handbrake function
- Including 'sidewalk climber': a footrest on the inside of the wheels, so you can easily enter the sidewalk!
- The cables are all incorporated in the frame! This way you will never get stuck again, resulting in broken brake cables.
Tips! How do you set up a walker?
A walker is a very useful walking aid when used correctly. If a walker is not used properly, you risk walking with your shoulders raised, which can result in neck and shoulder choking. How should you set the rollator?
- Stand up straight and let your arms hang at your sides.
- The heart of the handles should be level with your wrists. If this is not the case, you can easily adjust the handles higher or lower (per 2.5 cm).
- When the heart of the handles is level with your wrists, your rollator is correctly adjusted.
Product video Thuasne New Design Quatro Rollator