Gloves for rheumatism or arthrosis - Less pain on your hands!
The GO Medical rheumatism gloves are ideal gloves for people with painful hands or fingers, due to the presence of arthrosis, arthritis or rheumatism. These gloves provide improved circulation, warmth, less pain and more feeling in your fingers. The ends of the fingers have been left free, so that you retain grip for, for example, tackling a cup, a pen or your laces.
See also this option: rheumatism gloves with anti-slip layer
Indications rheumatism gloves
- Arthritis or osteoarthritis in the hand or fingers
- Rheumatism or rheumatoid arthritis
- Other types of rheumatism
- Diabetes (diabetes)
- Raynaud's disease
- Suffer from loss of strength in hand or fingers
- Reduced blood flow (due to a blood flow disorder)
- Deaf fingers quickly
- Other circulatory disorders
Features and benefits of rheumatoid arthritis glove
- Soft lined rheumatoid gloves
- Easy to put on yourself
- Available in 3 sizes (S, M, L) (see size chart below)
- Super price-quality ratio!
- Easy to wash at 30 ° C (without fabric softener) or hand wash
How to measure
You measure the width of your palm (see image). Once you have determined the width, you can read your size in the table below. When in doubt, we advise you to choose the smallest size.
||5 - 7 cm
||7 - 8 cm
||8 - 10 cm