Want to buy Reh4Mat Neoprene Shoulder Brace Pro?
The Reh4Mat Shoulder Brace Pro is a neoprene shoulder brace, very suitable for all types of shoulder complaints. The Neoprene-Thermik material provides stability and warmth to the shoulder joint. In addition, the neoprene material is very flexible, so that the movements in the shoulder joint are not limited. So you can keep moving normally. This shoulder brace can be worn during the day as well as during sports.
The strap system around the shoulder head is a new innovative method to correct your shoulder girdle, if you wish. The three straps on the front, side and back can be adjusted as desired.
Indications Reh4Mat Shoulder brace
- Overload of the shoulder muscles
- The shoulder brace for bursitis
- After a post-operative condition
- Thermal effect
- Shoulder joint instability
- Acute & chronic shoulder pain
- Rotator Cuff Problems
- Tendopathy / myopathy
- Shoulder luxations
Properties and advantages Reh4Mat Shoulder brace
- Individually adjustable by means of the tire system
- Easy to wash with a hand wash
- Universal (can be worn left and right)
- Suitable for both men and women
- Anatomically shaped shoulder brace
- Easy to put on and take off
- Temperature regulating neoprene material
How do you determine the size of the Reh4Mat Shoulder Brace?
To determine the correct size you need the circumference of your upper arm on the thickest part of your upper arm / bicep (see image below). You can find the right size in the table below. When you are on the border of two sizes, it is best to order the larger of the two sizes. The Reh4Mat shoulder brace can be worn both left and right.
||Circumference Upper arm
||23.5 - 26 cm
||26.5 - 28 cm
||28.5 - 31 cm
||31.5 - 34 cm
||34.5 - 36 cm
||36.5 - 40 cm
||40.5 - 45 cm
Tips for the Reh4Mat Shoulder Brace Pro!
- Always close all Velcro straps after use to prevent excessive wear.
- Preferably wash the shoulder brace by hand. It is also possible to wash the shoulder brace in a washing bag at 40 ° C with a mild detergent. Then let it air dry. Do not expose to a heat source.
- The shoulder brace can be worn both left and right. So keep it safe if you - or someone you know - ever need it later.