Need Reh4Mat Mitella?
The Reh4Mat Mitella is a comfortable soft padded and lightweight sling. You can wear the sling on both the left and the right!
The strap that goes over the shoulder is lined with an extra soft fabric, so that the strap does not cut into your skin. This strap is also adjustable in height and very handy with a clip to loosen & fasten for quick on and off.
You use the band around the abdomen to prevent your arm from moving away from the torso.
In the arm carrier there is a loop in which you could place your thumb to position your hand in a position.
Indications Reh4Mat Mitella
- Severe pain in the shoulder joint
- Dislocation of the shoulder joint
- Injury to the soft tissue of the shoulder and arm
- After shoulder or elbow surgery
- in case of need to support or partially fix the arm (e.g. with a broken humeral neck)
- While wearing or after removing the cast
- Instability in the shoulder joint
- Shoulder dislocations
Features and benefits Reh4Mat Mitella
- Individually adjustable through the tire system
- Easy to wash with a hand wash
- Can be worn on the left or right
- Suitable for both men and women
- Easy to put on and take off with the handy clipskli
How do you determine the size of the Reh4Mat Mitella?
For the correct size, measure the length of your forearm, from the elbow to the point where the sling should support the arm (see image) and read the correct size from the size table below. If in doubt between two sizes, we advise you to choose the larger
of the two.
||30 - 36 cm
||36.5 - 42 cm
||42.5 - 48 cm
||48.5 - 54 cm
||54.5 - 60 cm
||60.5 - 64 cm
Tips for the Reh4Mat Mitella!
- This universal sling can be turned around to the left and right using the crocodile mouth Velcro strap (attached to the strap around the waist).
- If you want to wash the sling, hand wash is preferred. It is also possible to wash the sling in a washing bag at 40°C with a mild detergent. Then let it air dry. Do not expose to a heat source.
- If desired, the sling can also be worn without the extra strip around the waist. You then place the strap in the sling. You could also cut the strap off if you wish.