Want to buy Reh4Mat Finger Splint?
The Reh4Mat Finger Splint is used for splinting the ring and middle fingers. The splint stabilizes and immobilizes the finger to reduce pain.
The Reh4Mat Finger Splint consists of a preformed plastic plate that is placed on the inside of the hand (palm). The finger splint is fixed by means of 3 Velcro straps. This finger splint is recommended as standard for the middle and index fingers. Optionally, this finger splint can be used for the index finger & little finger. Note that the plastic plate protrudes slightly on the side, because the finger splint is not designed for it! If you possibly want a slightly smaller finger splint? Then view the GO Medical Finger Splint . This can be used for all fingers (including the thumb).
Note: this finger splint can be worn on both the left and right.
Indications for use of the Reh4Mat Finger Splint
- Bruised/broken finger
- Trigger finger (spring finger)
- Dupuytren's disease
- Connective tissue in the hand and/or fingers
- Other Indications for Finger Splinting
Features and benefits of the Reh4Mat Finger Splint
- Anatomically preformed plastic splint
- The width of the plastic plate in the palm is 5 cm.
- The total length of the splint is 8 cm
- 3 adjustable Velcro straps
- Can be used for the middle and ring fingers
How do you measure the Reh4Mat Finger Splint?
The Reh4Mat Finger Splint is a One Size product. The finger splint can be worn on the left or right side.
Tips for wearing the Reh4Mat Finger Splint!
- The plastic is easy to clean with a damp cloth. Do not put it in the washing machine. The straps may be machine washable. Place it in a laundry bag or pillowcase and wash at a maximum of 30 degrees.
- You can wear the Reh4Mat Finger Splint at all times. There are no known contraindications. This can be during the day; during work, sports, etc. But you can also wear this finger splint at night.
- Always close the Velcro after use, so that the Velcro does not stick to everything. This prevents excessive wear.