Reh4Mat Extra finger splint for the Dupuytren Finger splint (accessory)
This product is an extra accessory for the Reh4Mat Dupuytren Finger Splint and Orliman Dupuytren Finger Splint , if you wish to splint multiple fingers. These finger splints are not intended to be used independently , in that case choose the Reh4mat finger splint or Go Medical finger splint
Do you want to splint not just one but several fingers at the same time? Then order one or more splints that you can place on the back of the hand in the Reh4Mat Dupuytren Finger Splint .
A distinction is made between an Open & Closed version. The Open version can easily be placed over the finger and closed with a Velcro strap. Very suitable for a deformed or thicker finger. The Open version is exactly the same as the one that came standard with the Reh4Mat Dupuytren Finger Splint.
In addition, this extra splint is available in three sizes; S, M and L. These sizes correspond to the size of the ordered Reh4Mat Dupuytren Finger Splint. You can choose between a splint for the fingers (index, middle, ring finger, little finger or a shorter version suitable for the thumb).
Isn't it quite clear; please feel free to contact our customer service .
Indications for wearing the Reh4Mat Extra splint for the Reh4Mat Dupuytren Finger Splint
- A trigger finger (also called jumping finger)
- A snapping finger
- Finger(s) support at night
- Osteoarthritis of the hand/fingers
- After-treatment of a mallet finger / hammer finger
- A pulley rupture / climbing finger
- Bruises, strains, fractures and contractures of the hand and fingers
- Dislocation of the finger(s)
- Post-operative immobilization therapy
- Mobilizing scars (from burns)
- Other injuries that lead to a flexion contracture / bending position of your hand and/or fingers
Features and benefits of the Reh4Mat Extra splint for the Reh4Mat Dupuytren Finger Splint
- A rigid support for the fingers
- Adjustable / interchangeable per finger(s)
- Removable and adjustable 'boning' for a custom fit of the fingers
- Available in an Open & Closed version (with or without Velcro)
Determining your size of the Reh4Mat Dupuytren Finger Splint
This extra splint is available in an Open & Closed version, in 3 sizes (S, M and L) and a version for the fingers or thumb.
The Open version contains a Velcro closure, the Closed version is made of neoprene and is stretchable (no Velcro!). The sizes S, M and L correspond to the size of the ordered Dupuytren Finger Splint. The execution (Fingers or Thumb) correspond to resp. all fingers (index, middle, ring, little finger), the thumb.
- You can bend the ribs to your liking in order to splint your finger(s) in a certain position!
- We advise you to wear this product especially at night if you have a contracture, unless otherwise prescribed by your practitioner.
- Always close the Velcro fasteners after use to prevent tangling and contamination of the Velcro fastener!
- Preferably wash the finger splint by hand or in a washing net / pillowcase on a delicate wash program. Allow to air dry, do not spin!