Reh4Mat Children's Ankle Brace
The Reh4Mat Children's Ankle Brace is an ankle brace with lacing and crossover figure-8 straps that support the ankle on the inside and outside and protect it against twisting the ankle. In addition, there are stiffeners on the inside and outside of the ankle brace, around the ankle cusps, to stabilize the ankle joint. These ribs are removable so that different phases of support can be chosen.
Indications Reh4Mat Children's Ankle Brace
- Sprain and/or sprain of the ankle
- Inversion / eversion trauma (supination / pronation)
- Torn / torn ankle ligaments
- Non-specific ankle complaints
- An unstable feeling in the ankle
Features and benefits of the Reh4Mat Children's Ankle Brace
- Fits well in any shoe
- Lace brace for the ankle with a pleasant fit!
- Includes 2 removable ribs (both on the inside and outside!)
- Includes crossover figure-8 straps (to prevent ankle sprains)
Determining the size of the Reh4Mat Children's Ankle Brace
For the correct size, measure the circumference of the lower leg at the thinnest point (see picture). Then you can read in the size chart below which size is suitable for you. If in doubt between two sizes, we recommend the larger of the two.
||14 - 17 cm
||17.5 - 20 cm
Tips for wearing the Reh4Mat Children's Ankle Brace!
- You can wear the Reh4Mat Children's Ankle Brace in phases. In the first phase you wear the ankle brace including the free ribs supplied (for more compression and stability). When the complaints have subsided, you can wear the ankle brace with one rib and finally you can wear the ankle brace without the ribs.
- It is better to close the Velcro straps after use. This keeps the fabric of the Reh4Mat Children's Ankle Brace beautiful for longer and the Velcro lasts longer.
- Did you know that?! This ankle brace can be worn preventively. This prevents another injury! After all, prevention is better than cure :)