Form Fit Ankle is a 'hybrid' of a reinforced ankle brace and an adjustable soft ankle support. The padding material consists of breathable Aerospacer mesh fabric with a semi-rigid plastic cover over it. After application, the molded plastic provides the medial / lateral support of a reinforced brace. In addition, the padding material is very permeable to air, making the product more comfortable and hygienic. Form Fit Ankle can be used for a variety of applications both in clinical settings and in sports activities (sprains and strains, after a cast, support for weak ankles, prevention of sprains, etc.).
Indications form fit ankle brace
- Injury from haircut and ties
- Chronic instability
Features and benefits of braces only
- The advanced ankle design provides the compression and comfort of an orthosis, but provides 20-35% more protection than traditional soft orthoses.
- Lightweight, low profile design. Breathable and fast drying, which reduces unpleasant odors.
- The quick lace design allows for quick donning of the orthosis.
- The optional heel fixation by means of figure-8 strap offers constant fixation as opposed to tape that stretches over time.
- Loop for easy adjustment of the figure-8 strap when putting on the brace and for quick adjustment while wearing.
- Loops for easy adjustment of the tongue when putting on the brace.
How to measure
You can easily determine the correct size by measuring the circumference of the ankle diagonally across the base of the heel and across the ankle bone. You can find the correct size in the table below. When you are on a limit size, we advise you to order the smaller size.
||28 - 30.5 cm
||30.5 - 33 cm
||33 - 35.5 cm
||35.5 - 38 cm
||38 - 40.5 cm
- We recommend wearing a (sports) sock under the brace to protect the skin against possible stitching
- Always close the Velcro fasteners after use to prevent tangles and soiling of the Velcro fastener