Arm sling for children - The arm sling for your child!
Has your child broken his / her collarbone? Dislocated shoulder? Elbow trouble? Broken upper arm? Etc. There are several reasons why your child needs a sling for the arm. This arm sling is specially designed and developed for children aged 2 - 12 years. Is your child over 12 years old? Take a look here or check our general category page for various alternatives. This comfortable arm sling is made of a breathable and easy to wash material and is easy to put on and take off.
Indication statements for the Orliman child arm sling
- To immobilize the shoulder, elbow or collarbone
- An injury to the shoulder, collarbone or arm
- Dislocated shoulder
- Tendon irritation or rupture around the shoulder or elbow
- (Recover after) a fracture of the elbow
- Bruised elbow
- Hematoma (swelling) around the elbow
- Post-operative policy
- Clavicle fracture or bruise
Features and benefits children sling for the arm
- Easy to do independently
- Soft and breathable material
- Easy to wash out
- Universal; for all children!
- Can be worn on the left or right
How to measure
The Orliman Children's Arm Sling is available in one size and is Can be used for both left and right .
- Wash the arm sling by hand or in a laundry bag or pillowcase on a delicate wash program and let it air dry (do not spin!)