Ossur Rebound Foot Up Foot Drop Brace
The Rebound Foot-up Foot Brace from Ossur is the renewed and improved version of the Foot-Up Foot-Up Foot Orthosis . This new lightweight version is simply distinguished by firmer and stronger material, a higher wearing comfort. In short; a much more sustainable investment! The band around the lower leg is made of a strong combination of nylon & spandex and has a micro velcro closure. In addition, the strap is double stitched on the front and can be adjusted continuously.
Drop foot drop foot brace indications
- Drop-foot / drop-foot
- (Partial) foot lifter paresis due to nerve damage
- Neurological conditions in which the foot lifters are affected
- Status after trauma after which a foot lifter paresis has occurred
Features and benefits drop foot brace drop foot
- Easy to put on independently
- Only to be used in a low shoe
- Infinitely adjustable double stitched strap!
- Tension adjustable on the inside and outside
- Micro-Velcro (still virtually no dirt sticking)
- Includes 'Plastic lace inlay'
- Extra soft and skin-friendly material
- Easy to wear under pants
- Lightweight Foot Brace AFO (Ankle Foot Orthosis)
- Stronger and more durable than ever!
How to measure
The Össur Rebound Foot Up folding foot brace is available in two sizes; S / M and L / XL. You measure the circumference of your lower leg, just above the ankle bumps (see image) and then you can read in the table below which size is suitable for you. This foot brace is only available in black.
|S / M
||18 - 25 cm
|L / XL
||26 - 33 cm
Note: This product only concerns the strap around the ankle and the elastic strap that runs from the ankle to the laces. Would you also like to receive the band around the foot? This 'Shoeless Bandage' can be ordered separately.
Product video Ossur folding foot brace Rebound Foot up