Ossur Rebound Foot Up Foot Drop Brace
The Rebound Foot up Drop Foot Support from Ossur is the updated and improved version of the Foot-Up Drop Foot Orthosis . This new lightweight version is simply distinguished by a firmer and stronger material and a higher wearing comfort. In short; a much more sustainable investment! The band around the lower leg is made of a strong combination of nylon & spandex and has a micro-Velcro closure. In addition, the strap at the front is double stitched and infinitely adjustable.
Drop foot drop foot brace indication settings
- Drop foot / drop foot
- (Partial) foot lifter's paresis due to nerve damage
- Neurological conditions involving the foot lifters
- Status after trauma after which a foot lifter's paresis has occurred
- rooster step
Features and benefits drop foot brace foot drop
- Easy to put on independently
- Can only be used in a low shoe
- Infinitely adjustable -double stitched- strap!
- Voltage adjustable on the inside and outside
- Micro-Velcro closure (almost no dirt sticks to it)
- Includes 'Plastic Lace Inlay'
- Extra soft and skin-friendly material
- Easy to wear under pants broek
- Lightweight Drop Foot Brace AFO (Ankle Foot Orthosis)
- Stronger and more durable than ever!
How to measure
The Össur Rebound Foot Up Drop Foot Brace is available in two sizes; S/M and L/XL. You measure the circumference of your lower leg, just above the ankles (see picture) and then you can read in the table below which size is suitable for you. This drop foot brace is only available in black.
||18 - 25 cm
||26 - 33 cm
Note: This product only concerns the band around the ankle and the elastic strap that runs from the ankle to the laces. Would you also like to receive the band around the foot? This 'Shoeless Bandage' can be ordered separately.
Product video Ossur drop foot brace Rebound Foot up