Want to buy Teyder Neoprene Elbow Brace?
The Neoprene Elbow Brace from Teyder is a terry cloth-lined elbow brace that is very suitable for the treatment of elbow complaints. The neoprene material is very pleasant and feels like a second skin (just like a diving suit). And this elbow brace can also get wet!
You place the elbow brace over your arm / elbow joint and you place the supplied strap at the height of the muscle belly of your forearm muscles. Fasten the strap for compression on the forearm muscles. This provides pain relief and a faster recovery from your complaints.
Indications Teyder Neoprene Elbow Brace
- An osteoarthritis or rheumatism in the elbow
- Both pre- and post-operative deployment
- Non-specific pain complaints in the elbow
- To be used with a Tennis elbow (Epicondylitis Lateralis) or
- A golfer's elbow (Medial epicondylitis)
- Joint problems at the elbow
- An inflammation of a tendon around the elbow / forearm
Features and benefits Teyder Neoprene Elbow Brace
- Neoprene material feels like a second skin!
- May get wet! (can also be used in the pool)
- Lined with terry cloth (very pleasant for the skin)
- Circular compression + extra compression strap!
- Relieve the strain around the elbow
- Velcro closure
- Easy to do
- Available in two colors: beige and blue
How can you measure the Teyder Neoprene Elbow Brace?
The Teyder Neoprene Elbow Brace comes in 4 sizes (S-XL) and two colors: blue and beige. It is important to wear the right size for optimal performance. You can easily determine the correct size on the basis of the circumference of your forearm at about 5 centimeters from the elbow (see image). You can easily read the correct size in the table below. When in doubt between 2 sizes, we recommend the larger of the two.
||23 - 25 cm
||26 - 28 cm
||29 - 31 cm
||32 - 34 cm
- Did you know that!? This elbow brace can also be worn in the water! This makes this elbow brace very suitable for water sports, holidays and other (sports) activities in the water.
- Is this product easy to wash with a hand wash? Always let the elbow brace air dry, not in a dryer.
- It is best to always fasten the Velcro straps when you are not wearing this elbow brace? This way the Velcro will not accidentally stick to everything and it will wear less hard.