Want to buy Kingmed Talonette Heel Increases?
Would you like to correct a leg length or height difference with a heel increase? Kingmed's heel increases are easy to place in your shoe. A very effective solution! These talonettes are made of cork and a top layer of leather. The talonettes are available in three different heights: 5, 10 or 15 mm. In addition, you select your EU shoe size.
NB: The talonettes are sold in pairs! They are universal; so you can always wear both pieces on one side.
Indications Kingmed Talonette Heel Raise
- Leg length difference
- To correct a height difference
- Ankle, knee, hip or back pain (alignment)
- Wear / osteoarthritis of the ankle joint
Features and benefits Kingmed Extra Thin Insoles
- Super price quality ratio
- A combination with a cork bottom and a leather top layer makes these talonettes of very high quality
To determine the correct size, you only need to know your own EU shoe size. In addition, you choose the desired height. Select the correct size above and add it to the shopping cart.
Determining the size of the Kingmed Talonettes Heel Raise