Want to buy iWalk 3.0 Hands Free Crutch?
The latest version of the iWalk, the iWalk 3.0 is the improved version of the iWalk 2.0 Knee Stool. This new knee stool has been improved in fit, comfort and design. This knee stool is designed to remain mobile despite various annoying conditions, to relieve the body and to keep both hands free.
Tip! Before using the iWalk 3.0, watch the product videos below.
Indications iWalk 3.0 Handsfree Knee Crutch
All injuries to the lower leg on one side, such as:
- After operations on the foot or ankle
- Achilles tendon rupture
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Various foot deformities
- Severe heel spurs
- Fracture / trauma to the foot and ankle
Benefits and features iWalk 3.0 Handsfree Knee Stool
- Can be used both left and right
- Suitable for long-term use
- Hands free to use
- More efficient gait
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Maintaining an active lifestyle
- Suitable for anyone between 150cm and 200cm
- Innovative and qualitative design
- Safe and stable
Determine the correct size of the iWalk 3.0
The iWalk 3.0 stool is universal (can be used both left and right)! Before using the iWalk, watch the video sequence below.
Assemble the iWalk 3.0
Adjust the iWalk 3.0 to the body
Using the iWalk 3.0 for the first time