GO Medical Abdominal fracture band - The fracture band for the abdomen!
The GO Medical Abdominal Fracture Band is your tool for abdominal wall subsidence, abdominal wall fracture, abdominal fracture, to support during & after pregnancy, before & after an abdominal surgery or simply to support the abdomen when desired.
The belly fracture band is made of breathable elastic fabric and has a simple Velcro closure. You can easily wear this belt under your clothing. We do, however, recommend that you wear a shirt or t-shirt under the abdominal fracture band.
Indications wear abdominal fracture
- Belly (wall) fracture
- Belly (wall) subsidence
- During and / or after pregnancy
- Before and / or after an operation on the abdomen
Features and benefits of the GO Medical Abdominal fracture band
- Easy in use
- Easy to put on independently
- Provides optimum support
- Easy to wash and keep clean
- Nowhere cheaper!
- Elastic material and very comfortable
- The height of the tire is 24 cm
- Nowadays also in a XXXL variant!
How to measure the GO Medical Abdominal fracture band
The GO Medical abdominal fracture band is available in sizes XS to XXXL. You determine the size by measuring the size of your belly (at the height where you will actually wear the strap). You need to measure the size with a corrected fracture, this is easiest to do by lying on a couch / bed and breathe out quietly. With your palm, apply light pressure to the abdominal fracture and it will 'shrink'. You then measure your trunk size in landscape position. You can then choose the size in the table below.
||75 - 85 cm
||85 - 95 cm
||95 - 107 cm
||107 - 119 cm
||119 - 132 cm
||132 - 146 cm
||146 - 160 cm
Note: If in doubt between two sizes, we advise you to choose the smallest size, since it is an elastic product.
- Always close the Velcro straps after use to prevent dirt from getting caught in the Velcro!
- It is best to simply wash this product with a hand wash. Then allow this product to dry on a drying rack, not on a heater or in the dryer.