Buy a right holder for the back? Buy the Back Right Holder Deluxe!
The GO Medical Back Right Holder Deluxe corrects your posture and reduces complaints to your back, neck, shoulders and head. This product does what it promises and stands for a good price-quality ratio and above all a lot of comfort, compared to other back straight holders!
No more hunched over at your computer, no more hunched over at the table, no more hunched over in the car, or bike or while walking! The Deluxe Back Right Holder pulls on the shoulder belt with its elastic straps and corrects your posture in this way.
Indications for wearing the Back Right Holder Deluxe
- Correcting drooping shoulders
- Correcting a 'convex upper back' (enhanced kyphosis)
- Support in recovering from a collarbone injury or fracture
- Reducing a nagging feeling between the shoulder blades
- Reducing headaches (often caused by unnecessary muscle tension, as a result of poor posture)
- Reducing neck pain
- Shoulder girdle retraction
- Upper back pain when standing or sitting (for a long time)
- Starting / chronic back, neck, shoulder and/or headache
Benefits and features Back Right Holder Deluxe
- It is recommended to use preventively!!
- Very comfortable due to soft elastic bands around the shoulder and under the armpit
- Very light weight
- Hides very well under clothing
- Unisex (Suitable for both man & woman)
- Corrects your posture
- Reduces (nagging) pain/complaints in the back, neck, shoulder and/or head
- Improves breathing
- Easy to put on
How do you measure the Back Right Holder Deluxe from GO Medical?
For the correct size, measure the circumference of your torso under the armpits (see image below). You can then find the correct size in the table below. The back straight holder Deluxe runs small, if in doubt between 2 sizes, we recommend the larger of both sizes.
||70 - 80 cm
||80 - 100 cm
||100 - 130 cm
- To prevent the abdominal/chest strap from being too tight, you can tighten the straps well before closing. This allows you to properly tighten the shoulder straps so that an optimal correction of the upper back takes place. In addition, this action provides a comfortable pressure on the abdomen/chest.
- Wear the Back Right Holder Deluxe when you experience the most complaints. If you know that you often experience back, neck, shoulder and/or headaches while working, make sure to put on the Back Right Holder Deluxe before you start working. After all, prevention is better than cure!
- Always wear the GO Medical Upper back straight holder over (under) clothing with sleeves to prevent any skin irritation in the armpits.
- The Back Right Holder Deluxe can be washed. This is allowed in a laundry net/pillowcase on a short washing program of 30 degrees. Or possibly a hand wash is always allowed.