Thuasne Genu FS ProMaster - Supporting your patella / kneecap!
The Thuasne Genu FS ProMaster is the little brother of the Patella Reliever
and the Genu PFS ProMaster
. This knee brace is specially made for daily and long-term use. The very soft comfortable 3D woven material ensures optimal comfort!
This knee brace is used for complaints under and around the kneecap, such as patellofemoral pain syndrome
, patellofemoral osteoarthritis or when the kneecap is not properly traced. This knee brace ensures good guidance of the kneecap!
The kneecap is comfortably fixed thanks to the anatomical C-pad. The adjustable Velcro is connected to a non-stretch strap on the inside of the C-pad which allows you to set a comfortable back pressure yourself. Tighten the strap on the inside or put it a little less 'tight' for a correction on the kneecap.
Indication Genu FS ProMaster patella brace
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (pain complaints under and around the kneecap)
- (Sub) luxation of the kneecap
- Pain in the front of the knee (Anterior knee pain)
- Patellar tendonitis
Features and benefits Genu FS ProMaster patella brace
- Very flat profile thanks to Velcro adjustment, easy to wear under clothing
- Dynamic pressure on the kneecap, which increases when bending the knee
- Reduced risk of sagging thanks to adjustable calf strap
- Extra soft knit fabric in the popliteal cavity
- 100% neoprene free and latex free
How to measure
Fitting the Thuasne Genu FS ProMaster is very easy. In a slightly bent position of the knee, measure the circumference 14 cm above the center of the knee and 12 cm below the center of the knee. Then choose the correct size in the table below
Note: The brace is for right OR left!
||Circumference 14 cm above the knee
||Circumference 12 cm below the knee
||38 - 41 cm
||28 - 31 cm
||41 - 44 cm
||31 - 34 cm
||44 - 47 cm
||34 - 37 cm
||47 - 50 cm
||37 - 40 cm
||50 - 53 cm
||40 - 43 cm
||53 - 56 cm
||43 - 46 cm
- If you are between 2 sizes, it is best to order the smallest size.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees (fine wash program), preferably in a laundry bag.
- Close all Velcro straps when washing the brace.