Heel Pain Gel Cups - Easy relief with heel pain!
A comfortable heel cushion of visco-elastic material, specially developed for heel pain.
The Comfort Heel Cups are gel heels specially designed and developed for people with heel pain, achilles tendon complaints, m. Sever, heel spur complaints and other complaints on and around the heel. In addition, the gel heels ensure shock absorption at every step, the built-in heel lift reduces the pressure on the Achilles tendon. This may be desirable during exercise, but also while walking in daily life (e.g., while working). By wearing these gel heels you reduce the pressure on the heel bone and surrounding structures such as muscles, tendons & bands so that they get more rest and therefore recover faster. You can also use 1 gel heel to correct a leg length difference of up to 10 mm.
Indications for wearing the Gel heels
- (Starting) heel pain
- Heel track complaints (read more here )
- Plantar fasciitis
- Pain at the heel
- Haglund Exostosis
- Morbus Sever's disease (heel pain in children) (read more here )
- Osteoarthritis in the foot, ankle, knee or hip.
- Symptoms of wear of the spine
- Achilles tendon complaints (achillodynia, inflammation of the Achilles tendon) (read more here )
- Eliminate the leg length difference (max 10 mm) by using it on one side
- Shock absorption at the heel (comfort)
- Long-term load (standing tall, walking long, etc.)
- Can be used preventively
Features and benefits of the Gel heels
- Delivered per pair as standard
- Easy to wear in almost any shoe
- Anti-slip (sticks to the shoe sole)
- Not visible from the outside
- Silicone; easy to distort and damp
- Heel increase 1 cm
- Immediate relief from heel pain!
How to measure?
You simply place this gel heel cup in your shoes. Because of the adhesive strip on the gel heels, they do not shift in the shoes. This can be in your sports shoes, but can also be worn during daily life (work, shopping, etc.). The gel heels can be worn in any type of shoes, are delivered per pair as standard and you determine the correct size by determining your shoe size.
The gel heels are available in 2 sizes. Size 1 (red heel cup) is for the shoe size 35 - 39 and size 2 (blue heel cup) is for the shoe size 40 - 48. For the correct size determination see the size chart below.
Determine your size
||35 - 39
||40 - 48
For long-term or chronic complaints, it is often recommended to supplement the use of the silicone heels with a night splint. Through this night splint, the irritated structures also get rest and recovery during the night. You can also combine the silicone heels with one of our night splints in the packages below and benefit directly from the combination advantage: - Heel spur package 'Basic' - Heel spur package 'Premium' - Heel-spur package 'De-Luxe'
- If dirt and dust sticks to the heels as a result of use, simply rinse them under the tap and let them air dry.
- For optimum performance, it is desirable to wear a shoe with a closed heel enclosure.