Souls Anti-Neuropathi Insoles - Arch Supports for Neuropathy Feet!
These insoles are especially intended for people with neuropathy of the lower leg / feet or (very) sensitive and / or burning feet.
The Neuro insoles are lightweight memory foam insoles with an extra soft 'plastazote' top layer that is easy to clean. In addition to this pressure-distributing top layer, the soles are also equipped with extra soft 'soft spots' under the metatarsals and the heel to optimally distribute the pressure and reduce pain sensations.
Indication settings Neuro pressure redistributing arch supports
- Ideal for sensitive / burning feet
- Neuropathic pains in the foot and lower leg
- Tired feet
- A painful footbed
Features and benefits Neuro pressure redistributing insoles
- Memory foam for 100% cushioning
- The best price-quality ratio
- Easy to cut to size for an optimal fit
- Mild Medial Vault Support
- Poron cushions at the heel and forefoot for extra cushioning
- Mild correction of the whole body position
- Extremely soft top deck
Determine your size
To determine the correct size, see the size chart below.
||36 - 37
||38 - 39
||40 - 41
||42 - 43
||44 - 45
After receipt, you can cut these insoles to size yourself and place them in your shoe. See the bottom of the insoles for cutting to size or use the sole from your shoe as an example.
- Remove the standard footbed from the shoe and use it as a template to perfectly cut the Souls Neuropathy insoles to size
- The soles can be cleaned with lukewarm water and green soap. Look out! The soles should air dry (not on a hot surface, such as a radiator)
NB: Off-the-shelf arch supports are always sold in pairs! Is your size not listed? Please contact us for tailor-made advice.