Sports Arch Support - The best soles for sports shoes!
The sports insoles of Footlogics are insoles that are mainly worn in sports shoes. These include (winter) sports such as skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, but also running, hockey, tennis and golf.
Why Footlogics insoles? The Footlogics insoles have been developed in terms of price quality ratio excellent insoles for people who want to 'try out' insoles. Relatively favorable to purchase and rated by many specialists as excellent insoles. This sports variant is of course also intended for during sports activities. The big advantage of the insole is the good cushioning that these insoles have around the heel and forefoot zone. The cushioning with these soles is more than with all other insoles offered through ProBrace. Highly recommended for heel pain ( heel spur or plantar fasciitis ) or ankle, knee, hip or back problems. Want to know more about these arch supports? Please contact one of our specialists for more detailed advice!
Indication statements sports insoles
- Heel pain
- Heel spur or plantar fasciitis (tendon plate inflammation)
- Achilles tendon complaints
- Runners knee
- Ankle, knee, hip or back problems (before, during or after exercise)
- Tibia complaints / Shin splints (tibial inflammation)
- Overpronation (during sports)
- Pain in the feet during or after sports activities
- Wear / osteoarthritis of the ankle, knee or hip joint
Features and benefits of sports soles
- Full-length corrective sport soles
- Super price-quality ratio
- Medial vault support
- Can be combined with anti-overpronation shoes
- Poron pads in the heel and forefoot for cushioning and comfort
- Soft upper deck
- Very thin insole (can be easily worn in shoes)
- Made in Europe (Barcelona, Spain)
- Can be cut to size for an optimal fit
- Corrects the position of the whole body (especially the feet and ankles)
Determine your size
To determine the correct size, see the size chart below.
After receipt, you can possibly cut these insoles to size and place them in your shoe. See the bottom of the insoles for trimming or use the sole from your shoe as an example.
NB: Ready-to-wear insoles are always sold in pairs! Is your size not listed? Please contact us for tailor-made advice.