Comfort Plus Insoles - Anti pronation insoles!
The footlogics comfort plus insoles have been specially developed for people with overpronation, a sagging arch, flat feet, a painful foot bed, pain in the ball of the foot or people who suffer from heel pain.
These insoles have a hard plastic shell at the bottom for strength, support and durable use. At the top is a real leather upholstery / cover. Furthermore, these insoles have a Poron core at the heel and forefoot. These two points under the foot are the main pressure points of the footbed. The Poron cushions provide cushioning around these points. This cushioning is important for people who have pain around the heel ( heel spur ) or the forefoot ( metatarsalgia ). In addition, it simply runs very well! Would you like to know more about foot complaints? Check out our injury page . Looking for the Ferrari under the insoles? Then choose the comfort plus insoles!
- Flat feet
- A collapsed arch
- A painful footbed
- Heel pain (heel spur or a plantar fasciitis)
- Ankle, knee, hip or back problems (alignment)
- Wear / osteoarthritis of the ankle joint
Properties and advantages of arch supports
- Super price-quality ratio
- Medial vault support with a hard plastic core
- Poron cushions at the heel and forefoot for comfort / cushioning
- Soft (really learn!) Upper deck
- Made in Europe (Barcelona, Spain)
- Can be cut to size for an optimal fit
- Corrects the position of the whole body (especially the feet and ankles)
Determine your size
To determine the correct size, see the size chart below.
After receipt, you can possibly cut these insoles to size and place them in your shoe. See the bottom of the insoles for trimming or use the sole from your shoe as an example.
NB: Ready-to-wear insoles are always sold in pairs! Is your size not listed? Please contact us for tailor-made advice.