Thin arch supports 'Footlogics Casual' - Extra narrow insole!
These 'casual' insoles are simply placed in his or her shoe, over the normal sole that lies in the sole and is intended for people with mild heel pain, heel spur complaints and people who have foot pain. The big advantage of these insoles is that they fit in all shoes!
These thin three-quarter insoles have a reinforced plastic medial arch support to correct the position of the feet (and therefore the rest of the body). Ideal for people with flat feet, people with sore or tired feet and with heel pain. In addition to this medial arch support, they contain pads under the sole at the height of the heel, for people with mild heel pain, heel spur complaints or tired feet. Furthermore, these insoles have a very deep heel cup for stabilization! Especially practical with these insoles is that they are very thin and narrow and therefore fit in almost all shoes!
Indication statements three-quarter insoles
- Tired or sore feet
- Heel pain
- Mild heel spur complaints
- A collapsed arch
- A painful footbed
- Ankle, knee, hip or back problems (alignment)
- Wear / osteoarthritis of the ankle joint
Features and benefits 3/4 arch supports
- Ideal for slip-on shoes, high heels or narrow shoes
- Extra thin and narrow shaped
- Value for money
- Made of density rubber (slightly springy rubber)
- Deep heel cup to stabilize the feet
- Top layer of soft velor
- Medial vault support with a hard core
- Durapontex cushions at the heel for comfort / cushioning
- Made in Europe (Barcelona, Spain)
- Corrects the position of the whole body (especially the feet and ankles)
Determine your size
To determine the correct size, see the size chart below.
After receipt, you can possibly cut these insoles to size and place them in your shoe. See the bottom of the insoles for trimming or use the sole from your shoe as an example.
NB: Ready-to-wear insoles are always sold in pairs! Is your size not listed? Please contact us for tailor-made advice.