GO Medical Ankle Sleeve with Straps - Compression and adjustment straps!
The GO Medical Ankle Sleeve with Straps is a compression sleeve for the ankle with elastic band system to adjust the amount of compression and support. This sleeve ensures that you can walk properly again, exercise or start your daily activities.
The sleeve is comfortable, tight to the ankle joint and is easy to adjust with the figure-8 straps, so you can decide how much compression is given.
Indications for wearing the GO Medical ankle sleeve
- Band weakness / mild instabilities
- Swelling / hematomas (excess fluid in the joint / bruising)
- Intra-articular fluid and swelling in osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Can also be used preventively or in case of recurrences
- Sprains / sprains / strains / bruises (distortion) of the ankle
Features and benefits single sleeve with tires
- Very thin profile, so easy to wear in shoes
- Easy to machine wash
- Very user-friendly
- Support infinitely adjustable thanks to the elastic straps
- Can be used for all ankle disorders!
Determine your size
The right size is very important. You can determine your size yourself by measuring the size around your ankle (see image above). You can then find the correct size in the table below. When in doubt, take the smaller
of the two sizes. The ankle bandage can be worn both left and right!
||Size of the ankle
||20 - 23 cm
||24 - 27 cm