Want to buy Bauerfeind SecuTec Inner Lining?
When the inner lining of your SecuTec Genu knee brace has become worn and/or damaged, it is advisable to replace it. This allows the pressure of the Secutec Genu Knee Brace to be better distributed over your leg.
- inner lining for the lower and upper shell (frame) and
- 4 platoons
Indications for the Upholstery Set SecuTec Genu Knee Brace
- When the inner lining of the shells and pads of the Secutec Genu is worn out
- A spare set of inner lining for your Secutec Genu Knee Brace
- For hygienic reasons
Features and benefits of an additional cover set for the SecuTec Genu Knee Brace
- Accessory for the Bauerfeind Secutec Genu Knee Brace
- You don't have to buy a whole new knee brace
- Easy to replace with the Velcro
Determine the size of your Secutec Genu Upholstery Set
The size of the cover set corresponds to the size of the knee brace you already have. Not sure which size you have now? This is stated on the box of the product, or is stamped on the top inside of the frame of the knee brace. You can not find it? Please feel free to contact our customer service.
Note: This only concerns the upholstery set without the frame of the knee brace and/or tires!