Need a Velcro set for Bauerfeind SecuTec?
Are the tires of your secutec knee brace worn out? In order to be able to continue to guarantee the functioning of the Bauerfeind SecuTec Genu , it is important that the knee brace remains properly fixed around the knee. You do not have to buy a new knee brace right away, a set of tires is sufficient.
NB: This article is an accessory for the Bauerfeind SecuTec , this knee brace is not included with this product!
Indications for the Tire Set SecuTec Genu Knee Brace
- When the Velcro straps on your Secutec Genu are worn out
- A spare set of tires for your Secutec Genu Knee Brace
Features and benefits of the SecuTec Genu
- Accessory for the Bauerfeind Secutec Genu Knee Brace
- You don't have to buy a whole new knee brace
- Easy to replace with the Velcro
Determine the size of your Secutec Genu Tire Set
The size of the tire set corresponds to the size of the knee brace you already have. Not sure which size you have now? This is stated on the box of the product, or is stamped on the top inside of the frame of the knee brace. You can not find it? Please feel free to contact our customer service.
Note: This only concerns the bare Velcro set without brace and/or padding!