Bauerfeind Ankle Brace Malleotrain - Stabilization and compression!
The MalleoTrain® ankle bandage can be used to treat the irritated ankle joint after trauma, surgery or arthrosis. Two L-shaped silicone pads on the inside and outside of the ankle reduce swelling and activate blood flow. Thanks to the breathable three-dimensional knitting, the bandage is easy to put on, does not slip and is very comfortable without pinching. Also in your (sports) shoes.
NB: The ankle brace is available in a left and a right version.
Indications for wearing the Bauerfeind MalleoTrain® ankle brace
- Post-operative and post-traumatic complaints (eg after sprains)
- Intra-articular fluid accumulation and swelling in arthrosis and arthritis
- Swelling (excess fluid in the joint)
- Band weakness / mild instabilities
- Sprains / sprains / strains / bruises (distortion) of the ankle
Features and benefits of ankle braces
- Very thin profile, so easy to wear in football boots
- Very user-friendly
- Can be worn under or over the sock
- Breathable knitting
Determine your size
The right size is very important. You can determine your size by measuring the size just above your ankle. You can then find the correct size in the table below. When in doubt, take the smaller of the two sizes. The ankle brace is available in a left and a right version!
||17 - 19 cm
||19 - 21 cm
||21 - 23 cm
||23 - 25 cm
||25 - 27 cm
||27 - 29 cm