Pulman New Haarlem bandage shoe - Regular fit
The Pulman bandage shoe reduces the pressure and load on and around the foot. In addition, the bandage shoes promote healing in a wide variety of complaints of the foot through this decrease in pressure. The bandage shoes have a warm Razetti lining and a lightweight, durable sole.
- Skin ulcer
- Circulation disorders
- Sensitivity disorders
- (open) wounds
- Partial amputation of the foot
Features and benefits
- Simple Velcro closure
- Closed heel
- Molded heel and toe limit tripping
- Very large and easy entry
- Lightweight, stable and comfortable anti-slip sole
- Equipped with a sanitized anti-microbiological treatment
- Easy to wash at 40 degrees
- Both for men and women
How to measure
You can order a pair of bandage shoes based on your shoe size. The Pulman bandage shoe is available in size 35 to size 48. For a correct fit of the bandage shoe, it must be +/- 10mm longer than your foot.
With a strong edema (swelling) or bandaged feet, it is best to order the New Haarlem Xtra. This bandage shoe has an extra wide fit.
- Always close the Velcro strips after use. In this way they will wear less quickly
- You can wash the shoes by hand or by machine at 40 degrees
- Do not spin and do not place on a heat source
- After washing, place the shoes on the supplied Styrofoam lasts