GO Medical Aluminum Finger Splint - Create your own custom-made splint!
The GO Medical Aluminum Finger Splint (closed finger) is an aluminum finger splint that is used to immobilize multiple joints of the finger. This aluminum splint is easy to bend, trim and place each finger to your own liking. So you make / bend your own personal finger splint!
This splint is available in 3 sizes, which are only distinguished by the total length of the splint. See the size chart below for the total lengths.
Indications GO Medical Aluminum Finger Splint
- Bruised or broken finger
- Osteoarthritis or rheumatism of the finger
- Climbing finger (pulley rupture)
- Mallet finger / hammer finger
- Other conditions on the finger, in which the finger wishes to be splinted
Features & benefits GO Medical Aluminum Finger Splint
- Comfortable foam lining
- Bend & trim to your liking!
- Immobilization for the finger joint
- Three different lengths and can be trimmed as desired
Size chart aluminum finger splint
Measure the length of your finger and determine the length over which you want to immobilize the finger. Tip: the splint can also still be trimmed. If this does not work out, you can always contact ProBrace.nl 's expert customer service
||Total length of the splint
- This aluminum finger splint is easy to bend and trim to your own liking. Create your own custom-made finger splint!
- Think about which joint (s) of your finger you want to immobilize and keep in mind buying the right size finger splint.
- This finger splint is easy to clean with a hand wash, with lukewarm water.
- The finger splint is easy to put on and take off independently.