ProBrace is a young and dynamic company where innovation and customer satisfaction are of paramount importance. Our team of physiotherapists, movement technologists and orthopedic instrument makers is specialized in advising, measuring and delivering high-quality (sports) braces, (sports) bandages, (sports) arch supports and (customized) medical corsets. We also produce medical corsets and (sports) arch supports for various orthopedic companies and podotherapy practices. Development and innovation are in our blood, that's why ProBrace uses the latest fitting techniques and our team works behind the scenes on various innovative projects in the field of orthopedic technology.
In addition to the products we offer via the internet, we also provide people with advice at our consultation locations. All our facilities are scientifically substantiated or prove to be effective in practice. The ProBrace online platform was created with the aim of making healthcare more affordable and accessible, with quality as the top priority. When you order a product through our webshop, it will not be reimbursed by your health insurer, your legal deductible will therefore remain intact and you will not have to pay a more expensive * cluster price that health insurers often charge. This is especially desirable if you have not yet fully used up your deductible or have taken out a larger voluntary deductible.
Of course you can also contact us for measuring the provision that you want reimbursed from your health insurer. The ProBrace team is always ready for questions and / or advice without obligation!
- RP Bioch; Movement technologist and physical therapist
- HAJ Mensch; Movement technologist and working as an orthopedic technologist
- MM Veenhuizen; Physiotherapist
- JE Writer; Movement technologist with specialization in customized medical corsets
- J. Vreeken; Physiotherapist
- R. Bassant; Movement technology io
* Cluster prices: Some insurers use cluster prices. This means that fixed reimbursements are given for certain provisions, regardless of the actual cost price. If you want to know whether your insurance also uses cluster prices, you must check this with your health insurer.